Monday, February 26, 2018

Waltz of spring

After many days from now
When we would have leisure
You would surely ask how
Our words did we measure,
And I would probably  say
It all happened like that song
You when Chopin's Waltz did play
And took me where I belonged,
I opened like a flower
As your fingers ran on board
I took heavenly shower
As it so musically poured,
I looked at your hair
Dancing like a cascade
I dreamt and did dare
Knocking at your gate,
And you like a reluctant lover
Gave rise to those keys
As they rose and also lowered
Like a gust of spring breeze ,
You gave your fingers
Blessed rhythm as cue,
And I in that lingered
Like on  leaf rests dew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...