Friday, February 16, 2018

All for You ,

I wait on sidewalk beside those trees
The day when tells stories to nocturnal breeze,
I wait as wait perhaps those krishnachura red
I wait  vivid , I wait for you , my maid,

And think of You as that angel quite
Who watches over me so stupified
By the charm of spring , by poesy wrought,
I think of You who heaven to earth brought,

And that moment I think I myself surpass
That moment I think I become a Lover just
Who wants not more than what You weave
Who just goes by what You help perceive,

I think of then wandering through the town
I think of You as that painted scape of sundown
Filled with red orange and so many other hue
I think of dreaming nothing but only You,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...