Wednesday, January 3, 2018

The angel in blue blue dress

Whence by thy grace do I hear thy steps
Coming to me as if slowly making waves
How do I see how even in winter
Seasons of fruitfulness arrive ripe ,

As if thou hath come from thy bower
Bearing crabapples red and flowers
Names of which never I tried to remember
Pansies, peonies, lilies and more
O how thy beauty bring all at my door,

And I look at thee, like an angel perhaps
In blue blue dress so wonderous
Thy hair falling over thy shoulder
Cascading like a beautiful river,

At that moment I just think
Art thou that form of Love
Which brings to poor me
Happiness from above?
Art thou that form angelic
That giveth rise to poetic magic?

And I just keep on writing true
Thy splendour, erupting in me with pied hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...