Tuesday, January 2, 2018

To belle amie

Now that I find my rest in thee
So wrought by thy exquisite poetry
Let me write for thee more
O belle amie whence thy Love thee pour

How with thee I take a flight
To the kingdom of heaven
Drenched by morning's light

How with thee do I think to reach
At the gate golden sans time's breach
Where music flows eternal and true
Where for thou I gather words few

Only to put them all at thy feet
O bel amie how for thou do I meet
The flowers forever swinging haply in breeze
Songs forever flowing without cease

From my throat so far muted a soul
How for thee my songs I unscroll
And by thy wonder how I go on writing
From dawn to dusk, night to morning,

As if there is no end to thy bless
Thy awesome poesy thy never ending kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...