Monday, January 8, 2018

Singing thy praise

How days after days do I keep
Singing thy songs profound and deep
Which is so beautifully spread around
in morning's sky, Helios orb golden round,

And how do I go on finding sparkling little things
On leaves like smiles of children forever as it seems,
As if they hold happiness given to thee
How thy presence everywhere do I see,

And more how do I fall in love thine
Like Theia whence thou doth  shine
Giving me another day to live and sing
To find how thee more words in me bring,

How thee  stay forever young and true
How in thy winged poesy I find the cue
Of living only for thee, finding thy divinity,
And that feeling how ushers in a calm
how every day  thou with Eos come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...