Thursday, January 18, 2018

Oft whence I turn to dreams of thee

Oft whence I turn to dreams of thee
I find myself up there in the sky
Where stars sing songs for eternitie,
And I too sing a song of Love
Like perhaps sings with peace a dove,

Eve whence come down on me
Glitzy and feminine thou do I see,
As if thou hath dressed up quite
With all the glittery things of the night,
How they cover thy holy frame
How they write there with thee my name,
As write the angels on the eternal spread
As write all lovers of their songs unsaid,

Oft whence I turn to dreams of thee
I get swept by breeze on the lea
And she like a winged creature me takes
Over the hills, valleys, plains and lakes,
I hover so taken by thy Love , in thy fold,
I find spring in winter blooming never old,
I find thy beauty taking over all of me
I sing songs simply out of glee,
And those songs go on without stop
For thee like a leaf on thy lap I drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...