Thursday, January 18, 2018

Mirage*

How have I searched for him
At Paris, in Monalisa, in waves of Rhine,
In Picasso's paints bluish fine,
In Beethoven's symphony nine,
How my mind searched for him - my love;
Sometimes have I
Found him ( out of sky)
On the snow,
Like a traveller on the go,
On road white,
Sometimes him
I do  sight,
In my colored wintry pullover warm
How have I found him
In moments some,
But that love changes
Like a mirage
If I call him,
How he disappears
Leaving me in desert,
All paintings, songs and
Memories get merged then
In sun burnt sands.
( * note : it is a translation / transliteration of a bengali poem titled ' Marichika' / 'মরীচিকা ' by Jagari Mukherjee as done by me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...