Sunday, January 7, 2018

Bee and flowery tree

In the depth of winter cold
How by loving thee I hold
The scent of a wonderous summer
Which keeps me always warmer
Than others who had not thou seen,
O thou the beauty of a Queen
With a  halo around thy head
Thy crimson flowery bed
Thy everlasting Love which springs
Flowers, fruits and other seasonal things,

How by thy mere presence I haply sail
From night to morn to evening kind,
How by loving thee more I tell
How thy love more me to thee bind,

And like a bee how I remain busy
Humming thy flowery state,
How I gather pollens in my wings
And go making honey straight,
In forms worded, filled with rhyme,
How I keep coming back to thy sublime,

And that in turn creates more in me
Unforgettable blooming of a flowery tree.

1 comment:

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...