Sunday, July 3, 2016

When i go walking by *

I go walking by
The lake and its side
Carried and so being borne
The beauty of a rainy morn,

There I find flowers drenched
Waving gently in the breeze
There I get that essence
Of country filled with love so dense,

There I think I get the feel
Of walking to that serene scene
Where birds and bees and little insects hum
Of a morning painted really awesome,

There by that lake I see
On leaves glittering balls
Of water catching nature's glee,

There by that lake on the ground
I think I have always love mine found,

In varied ways of Nature's course,
There I think I discovered a source
Of undying love and tranquil life,
There by that lake blue and white,
how into  poetry I take a dive.

(*Note: loosely based on a painting as attached, done by Mark Webster)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...