Monday, July 11, 2016

Country road

The road that went to the hills
Running through a sleepy vill
Is the one oft I go taking with glee
Where Nature's boundless bounty
Comes with awesome serene feel
That road how I take straight to the hill,

The birds there sing with happiness found
Their songs how there with love remain bound,
The road every moment how newer scenes invokes
How there I wandering in lust get soaked,
And when the day brings me there the belle's smiles,
I think it has been really worthwhile to walk that extra mile,

The road that went to the hills
Giving rise to a poignant blessed feel
Is what I always long to take and follow
Where at every bend nature her beauty sows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...