Sunday, May 29, 2016

Home is where heart is*

When I do return, from voyaging
To distant lands, much like that mythical tour,
Traveling to unknown shores,
How do i  feel at Home, just outside thy door,

There I know round the year,
Fragrant blossoms create love
Being kissed by the light and air,

There I know after the travels,
I can only find rest, rejoicing at thy marvels,

There I know I can find quiet,
The Calm of a morning's light,

There I know I can truly feel
My self , by thy Boundless love,
For ever, for this life and beyond, sealed.

(*Note: upon a painting loosely based, as attached, done by Gleb Goloubetski, Courtesy: Alex Artista, Musica Pittura e Dintorni)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...