Wednesday, April 27, 2016

To isabel*

O love mine,
Isabel Divine,
Whence you come to me,
Crossing perhaps seven seas,
Continents apart,
As we are still making a living,

From far thus away,
If Thou come,
And like a painted damsel,
If you under the day's sun
So stretch legs Thine,
As if taking a rest,

As if waking up, 

From a slumber deep,

Tell me,
How Canst i not sing for you,
Damsel mine,
My life, sole cue,

Finding you, thus,
In our garden as if ,
I,how , only in indolence
small fragments of Time pass,

Knowing you are,
My only Refuge
My only tears,
My only Recluse,

My only excuse
For living this useless,
So useless, life.

(*Note: the painting attached is gifted to me by a childhood friend mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...