Friday, March 25, 2016

Love Song for the River of Heart

If i perchance,
Find thou everywhere
Love mine,
By what name
Will Thou care
To call me?

O River mine,
Thou hath kept me
In such a way blessed
By Your awesome Kindness
That I get dyed by your silver,
By your gold the same,

In you dame, I lose my hurts
In you I come bathed, merged,
In you I see life taken away
So away from me, O my lovely river
Can't you still sit by my side,
And Love , just LOVE more , helpless me?

If guided by Thou, immortal Soul,
i find myself embowered, in your folds,
By what name, pray, Thou will care
To call me, my songs of Thy lyre?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...