Friday, February 12, 2016

Almost like a day of spring

Heard a song of cuckoo,
Somewhere perched,
And the mild yellow hue
On the grassland, just beside an avenue
Struck me beautiful,
Almost like day of spring,

Seeing young hearts
Walking hands in hands,
Buying bunches of roses,
And garlands of marigold,

Thought it was surely
A day of a spring,

And I thought of you,
Your growing into a saree,
your first time blush, before me,

Your throwing flowers
At the feet of the deity,
And a few petals
Just on my shoulders,

Like your flippant writings
On scraps of paper,

I thought
It was all part of me,

On a day of spring
Just like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...