Monday, December 9, 2013

When You pass anon,I walk a cornfield,

When You pass anon,
Through my door bearing the sun~
On thy face, thy dress,

Thy soft soothing footsteps
Just me reminds
I am to remain
Forever weaver the same,
Spinning rhymes,
Colored clothes,
Spinning songs
Only to float,

When You pass by
Anon,
Through my door
Bearing the sun,
I with ink weave a charm,

A charm like that of cornfields,
Turned golden as it seems,
By liquid ether so dreamy thing,
A charm of lovely winter I for You bring,
And I think I You see,
Walking through a sea
Of golden corns whispering in the breeze,
Singing me a wintry morn's lovely tale without cease,
And so many dreams come to kiss
Filling a canvas with a sunny gold unleashed,
A Claude Monet, a Giuseppe de Nittis,
I see myself walking a cornfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...