Saturday, December 7, 2013

When the world has been at its newest state...

When the world has been at its newest state,
When life has occured as a painted scape,
If unforgotten dreams I perchance evoke,
If in worded forms I just a mortal life in paints soak,
If I turn myself out as a fantastic poetic pour,
If I become just a song to cause a deluge in shattered shores,
Don't just call me an impossible dream,
Just feel in your pulse a swing,
And make join life to celebrate,

When the world has been at its newest state,
When rhymes Holy move us to an Unreal Real State,
Just feel in your pulse a swing,
And make join the street to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...