Thursday, December 5, 2013

And the kid played his violin,

It was an usually unusual evening,
I was holding a chalice,
And the kid his violin,
It was an usually unusual evening,
I was holding a fluid lucid pen
And he his strings unhidden,

'Dad, are you going to listen?
I have got a new note taken...'
He asked me,
'Why not?
Play the tune'
I replied,
Resting my chalice close to my heart,
And the kid opened his,
Those knobs which could tighten those strings,
His bow he started running,
From d to e, catching a Morris,
His thursday evening -
A musical practice,

And waves came to me as if,
I was standing infront of a huge musical sea,
Waves just plundered me,
I closed my eyes,
I tried to feel the fall and the rise,
Of  a tune, every moment unraveling
Itself,
A Morris,

It was an usually unusual evening,
I was holding a pen,
And a chalice,
And the kid played his violin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...