Sunday, December 8, 2013

A wintry morn, a song of Love,

A morn like this
Draped in wintry mist
And in flakes of golden dreams,
Always germinates
A song that states,
Life is all about waking up
With passion of Unbound Love,

And love I see everywhere
Love dripping I drink from the wintry air,
Love of life I find on cheeks,
Turned rosy pink by the feel
Of incoming northern breeze,
Love I find dressing the sky,
Love I feel in the wings of birds that fly,
Love I find in friendship of blue stars,
Love I find taking me to the farthest of the far,
Love I find in rhythms of life,
Love holds me up in unending flowing lines,
Love I see how crosses the morning street,
Love I find how life with broad warm smiles greet,

Love I find as the only choice
That lends music to downy feeble voice,
Love I find as the only potion
That keeps mankind in harmonious motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...