Monday, December 9, 2013

A look into Thine Eyes, is like being into a Paradise,

A look into Thine Eyes,
Is like being into a Paradise,
A look into Thine Eyes
Just simply keeps me blind,
Of all moving unmoving things,
Of all noises that this world usually brings,
I become deafened, dumb,
I leave this world, to be a tomb,
A look into Thine Eyes,
Is like my soul making me fly,
To another world, another space,
Where nothing moves, a stilled scene- picturesque,
Like a vale, running few miles wide,
And Thou there standing quiet,
And a few hills, mountains, greeting us
Shadows of them as we both think to trespass,
And a music quite cinematic
Both of us just there drink,
Like a wine that keeps us blessed,
As our eyes on each other's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...