Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A hymn to an Inspiration of a write,

I think I care not
If You reside here or out of this world,
As long as Thou carry shine in eyes,
As long as I have the propulsion to write,
Thou art the search of my sublime,

I think I ponder not
What proses are there wrought
In the roads full of noises and din,
As long as I have the willingness keen,
To fill my pages with ink,
Thou art my ocean to sink,

I think I have no wish
To know exact what glories make the Sun,
As long as the golden rays fall on thine hair,
As long as thou drape me with a dreamy layer,
Thou art my search for the Beauty divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...