Friday, November 22, 2013

Sometimes evening arrives, like a calm,

Sometimes
Evening arrives
In a shape of a calm mind,
Walking weary,
Silently time passes by,
Sometimes
Evening arrives in such ascetic lines,
That the passage of the time
I just fail to make out,
Only the sky
With a soft glow tells upon me,
And I take the color,
Of fading light,
And I hear the calls of You,
Your calls getting mingled with calls of the dusk,
A dying luminance,
Yet so beautiful,
And dust of the road I perceive
How they mix
With the descent of mist,
A haze,
A transcendence
Of all things then in me happens,
And I think I see your face
Somewhere there
Where those trees stand lining up
Blessed by the arrival of an evening of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...