Wednesday, September 11, 2013

When the night came young, caught between youth and stars,

When the night came young,
Like a diamond of a song,*
Caught between youth and starry dome,
me saw how my self piped
An evening blessed ripe,
For a sure and lengthy cut to my bliss,

Taking a road where autumn with rains mixed
Caught my mind off the cuff,
Caught my drenched moist sleeve,

And me thought of life
How beautiful like a boat it glides,
Through ripples slight
Shines under the silvery light,

A sickle of a dream perhaps there me bore,
Perhaps there me found a poem left on the shore...
By the night like a song,
On a written dictat, shining under a starry dome.

( Note: *on a song, )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...