Saturday, September 21, 2013

These eyes yours, this pink n blue,

These eyes yours
This pink and blue,
This birth
Changes me
And you too...
This ours days forever
This ours flowing river,
This our newer ways
Of exploring
Each other
Like first time lovers,
Reborn,

This holiness
This poetic movement,
Perhaps turned you
An admirer of me...
Otherwise
This egoless movement
Without cease
Never would have happened...
Otherwise
We would not have fallen
Again
For each other like this...
Otherwise
No celebration of life
would have come...
Loving you,
Is like loving existence,
Loving life,
Loving meself.

( note: the photo attached, taken by me, is of my wife, Soma, real time,
To add the feel of the instant, the moment, me has put the pic into an instant photo frame, just a small photo edit,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...