Sunday, September 29, 2013

Swallows...

This morn,
Waking up to wetness
Of rains that left
Traces of dreams on verandah,
Terrace, window, garage door,
I find swallows,
A family of four,
Taken shelter
Right on the ventilator,

I looked at their refuge,
How they had gathered twigs and twines,
How with them they built fine,
A nest,
Right there on the ventilator...

They hopped,
They chirped,
In their own way they had their mirth,

This morn,
I find swallows
Declaring domesticity
So good, like a beauty,
Gathering twigs and twines
To make a nest of their own,

And on greenish lawn,
Flowers bloomed with life,
I saw the morn in another light...
I fell in love with the bonds
That tie,
Life with life...
Like those swallows...
Hopping in delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...