Saturday, September 14, 2013

Looking into You, kid, is like having a reincarnation,

Looking into your joys kid,
Hitting a wonderous street,
Is like reincarnation,

Looking into Your eyes,
Where me resides,
On a beauteous morn,
Is a sabbat the same for me,

Looking into Your innocence
Is like me having a journey to minds of all children,
How You all come together,
To make this World a Heaven...

Looking into your state,
Is like me living wide awake,
Relishing Happiness unbroken...

( Note: the photo attached is taken by me, as me and my kid, Mayoukh, alias Goltai alias kittu alias Sunny, go out for a ride down the road,this morn, which has been a wonderous journey, )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...