Sunday, September 15, 2013

Looking at You, me sings like a bird,

Looking at Your path,
me sings like a bird,
Looking at Your ways,
me like a swing sways,
Feeling You within like a mirth,
me takes to flowery surge,

Keep on Going You, Love,*
For you me flies like a dove,

Keep on waking me up, Windy blow,
For You, me keeps on sleeping to a poetic flow,

Keep on charging me like photonic burst,
For You, me Beauty and Truth and Eternal discovers,

Keep on keeping me to this joyous State,
For You, me like a paint bucket times roman stays,

Keep on planting into me Your Soul tuneful,
For there me lives colored by music full,

Keep on,
Eon
Mine...
For you me on leaves of autumn
Like a Sun Day,
Shines...

(Note: * Love as Soul, as Agape, As Universal, As Peace, as Art, As Creativity)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...