Saturday, September 21, 2013

Like this sky, like this divine tune,

Like this sky
Like this divine tune,
Me hath always flown
Perhaps,
To every bit of poem,
That rises in me,
And me remembers
Like photographs
How life has put me
To a reality,
To a growth
Of a birth
To curious eyes
That discovers
Marvels
After marvels
Momentous,
As the world opens
Every moment
To newer splendour,
As me performs
Banal tasks...
Like that of clerks
Writing math
Writing geometry
Without much of 4d...

Luckily,
4d
Me hath learnt
To unfold
Within
By Your
Divinity,
And that
Saves me
From weariness,
From unrest
From unholy meaningless...

( note: the picture attached is taken by me, real time, as we are out for a saturday feast, we meaning me, wifey and the kiddo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...