Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lets make a journey,

Such a glorious day,
Such a sun lit afternoon
Of an autumn,
What about making a journey?
Say?
You would just unfurl The Sail,
And me would go, rudderless,
For the journey deserves that,
A journey to One own self,
A journey into one's own soul...

The ocean would be turbulent,
Ego would come as a big wave
To drown me,
Then there would be
Lightning,
Crashing onto me
To shred me to pieces,
Mincing me meat,

But
Lord,
You would just unfurl the sail,
Your white,
Your supreme awareness
Of all,
And me would make the journey
Sure
For You would be there
To tame and cure
All unrests,
All meaningless,
All decadence,

And
Once You would me hold
There, rudderless me
Would be
Secured,
And
me knows
That journey
Calls for every day,

and every word
Every picture
Every thing,
Would make there a contribution,
For there lies your blessing,
Your benediction...

And me would go
By the wind,

me would on pages unbound
Travel to spaces,
To times,
To monuments,
To science,
To origin,
To characters,
To life,
To love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...