Tuesday, September 17, 2013

is it not time to love..as rain drops on me...a soul...from rain as same as You?

is it not time
to Love...
Rain ?
as Rain
drops on me soul
as The Same
as You?
is it not the same Rain
falling on you?

The You
where me finds
a scribble happening
like Rains from my autumnal sky...
a rain
of leaving some hopes to live for...
a rain
of living in hopes to get dyed...
a rain
drenching leaves outside...
a rain
writing a sketch
where soul rises...
pure...
where mind reaches out
above the Rest...
where the rains usher a festive dress...
as if life is just like that...
all through...
as rains forever is...

as autumn forever will be...
much like autumn last...
full of kash flowers...

as Nature...
photographic...
where my joys sublime mix...
forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...