Tuesday, September 10, 2013

In your sleepy eyes, kid,

In your sleepy eyes
Child
mine,
me sleeps ,
In your soft cuddly fingers
Lain on the floor,
Child mine,
my fingers me put,
In your beauteous dream laden smile,
Child mine,
me smiles all keeps,
In your beating heart
Child mine,
me heart me lays,

And me
With you,
Together
How sleep
O sleeping child mine,
And me knows
Milky ways will descend soon,
me knows,
Covery curtain of a tune,
Will make me swoon,
For you,
Sleeping child mine...
And horses will come
Running hopping speedying galloping
Through the clouds...

As within you,
Like a father yours,
me takes a sweet nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...