Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fill me with the light of the day,an invocation,

Fill me
With the light of the day,
The spectrum that carries life,
The shower that carries joyous stream,
Fill me
With the awesome thing...

Fill me
With mist that drops sparkle on the fields,
The mist that makes the air moist,
The foggy light with which the dawn plants joys,
Fill me
With the wholesome thing...

Fill me
With the splendour of the day,
The bright that writes another write,
The river that carries away all the worldly plight,
Fill me
With the dews of the morn bright,

Fill me
With the awesome thing...
The call to the world of poesy,
The call to travel to dreams,
Fill me
With the stupendous thing,

Fill me
With songs hebraic,
The songs written like verses beautiful,
The music that leads life to the full,
Fill me
With eyes which life forever bring,

Fill me
With the wonderous thing,
The wonder of existence, divine,
The light of the Unchallenged, The Goldmine,
Fill me
With a throat to sing,

Fill me
With colory buckets of mirth,
Colors that evoke only birth,
Colors that make beauty of the earth,
Provide me
With a paintbrush such,

Fill me
With the awesome thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...