Friday, September 20, 2013

Down hill I came lighting a Dunhil,

Downhill I came lighting a Dunhil*
Not hungry, not starved,
But heard
The Owl crying
The Name of Edward Thomas,#

Downhill I came lighting a Dunhil
Not hungry, not starved,
But me ran fast
To catch
The drops of fires
In my extended palms...

And thought
The journey
Of another write,
Borne
By
Light
Of the evening.

( note: *Dunhil: a cigarette manufacturing company, but not Dunhill, the pretty known one, as one Alfred Dunhill established.
#Edward Thomas: the poet, who once wrote a poem 'The Owl'
Owl, as a bird has several myths, oriental and occidental.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...