Friday, September 6, 2013

An ode to Facebook

Hail to thee
Facebook,
You almost turned me a book,
There on 'whatz in your mind' thing...
God,
What not You for me hath brought,
Critiques long enough
To be a draft with edges rough
Of a middle sized commentery,
Of psychoanalysis post mortem
Almost a never ending life documentery...

O Hail to thee Facebook
My blogs, my writes, pictures,
You how turned to create surtures...

Hail to thee
For You also made me
An Elvis,(someone suggested, heartily,)
A legend,
A Gift,
A Sun,
A Morn,
A Speck of Hope,
And Angel of Love...

Hail to thee,
For You caught me
And You set me free,

Now after being involved
With You,
By voiceless silence
By mere words, a scribbling sense,
For many many years,
Holding me,
Lifting me,
Making me proud,
Making me an evangelist,

Time hath come,
Knocking
To write something long,

So a brief refuge
O Facebook
Let me take into
Something longer,
Wider,
Vaster,
Deeper,

Like
Writing me soul
Into papers non digitised,
Non Zuckerberg-ish,
For times are running out,
And my writes are not waiting either...

But
Me goes out
With a stronger bond
With You,
Hey
Facebook
For You me to the World took...

( Note: just another scribble, thought it was pending, for all my blog outputs, are networked primarily through Facebook, a social networking site, )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...