Friday, August 23, 2013

Yes somewhere...destiny lies...

Yes somewhere
our destinies lie
And the journey is really long...
Awesome
As if me feels having the ride down
This known felt heard smelt town,
The road despite odds is the best thing
We are born for...
Yes,
Somewhere
There on the road
All gifts and treasures lie...
Only me feels there me rides betwixt a birth and a death
Just,
And somewhere on the road
my destiny sings
As sings this beauty of a day,
Cruising through outward
And inward the same...

Yes
Somewhere
my destiny lies...
As me flies...
Through drizzle
And a golden afternoon shine,
A holy mix...
And a superb way to move unleashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...