Monday, August 26, 2013

Which tune sings, in me, me knows not, but You know,

me knows not
Which tune sings in me heart,
But You,
The All knowing flute,
You know,
Where my birth exact forever stands,
Where for your mystic aromatic lands
my words escaping me, chant,

me knows not
Which picture in me evolves
But You,
The Omnipotent resolve,
You know,
Where my brush full of colors
Sketch effects like echo doppler,
As me by Your holy awake flows like rivers,

me knows not
Which cloud me beckons,
But You,
The Infinite Cloud,
You know sans doubt,
Which creamy scoop of infinite,
me feels all days and evenings and nights,
And which float white, me soul this birth ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...