Monday, August 26, 2013

What can me say? About You?

What can me say?
Pray?
About You,
my night, my evening this,
my morn twelve hours back,
my songy tracks,
my pleasant day,
What can me say?
Pray?
About you,
Your blessed new
On me writing stories,
On me painting maps,
On me sending runaway wide,
On me forcing a travel to you by mind,

And me sees,
Everything,
your angelic smile,
Cushion pink,
Kitchen sink,
Songs of a movie,
Language spoken Unspoken,
Silver token,
your nightly pillows,
your Saul Bellow,
Singing quiet,

Your
Peaceful sight
Of being Young,
Of being human,
Of being same,
As me...
Same
As me soul,
Same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...