Monday, August 26, 2013

Like a musical, You ethereal,

Like a musical,
You ethereal,
Maketh me
A romantic comedy storyline,
A play,
A theatre,
Histrionics?
Well, is it so?

If you that sow
Upon me,
Like that
Walter Donaldson
Writing a story,
Perfect 1930,
For The Smiles,
me thinks it would be great,
Surely another way
Of reaching the limit
Of our creative best,
The Unlimit,
The Karmatic,
Will it not be?

See,
'You're driving me crazy'
Pasted on every wall,
See,
For you how me changed the world,

Take that,
Dear,
Take that as my humble offering,
Sans my self,
Obliteration
Of personality,
Which is self diminishing,
O,  by You,
See,
How me
chose that death?
Writing small
All meself,

So
There is only my bowing,
For You the Unknowing,

For You me is here,
For You me hears,
The musical,
Like Forever,
Ever,
Everafter...
And musical me
Becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...