Wednesday, August 21, 2013

i am not a knowledgeable man...

i am not at all
a knowledgeable man...
so me knows not
many things-
like why sensex dipped last quarter,
who counted successfully all the stars,
why ATMs respond sometimes like dumb,
why a street in the city was once called Waterloo...
on which day there fell the most heavy dew,
which bridge was commissioned twice,
who first discovered the smell of hungry rice...
which ware only runs on Kies®

many things like that...
i know not...

i am, afterall,
not a knowledgeable man,
but me knows
why me gives thanks...
me knows...
why me tries to give thanks to all,
at any given instance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...