Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Found them there, the mother and the baby...

Perhaps it was destined too
That me would get pictures of You,
Mother, O how you,
Keep coming back
To me like a beauty
Like my heart's sole joy,
Like my only way of getting bless...
Perhaps...

Like there You me sees
Again and again,
In this joyous rain,

By Jove,

Mother...
I see you there
Holding in Your softest palms
Your Holy Child,
O sleeping wrapped
Feet almost touching His mouth,

O what a Bless !
What a bliss!
To see You there
Like a mother
Holding a child,
And the breeze autumnal mild,
Carrying blossoms so fragrant there...

(Note : on a painting by Sam Carlos, thanks to Sue Lobo,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...