Monday, July 29, 2013

Whence You keep me asleep, woken up me the most...

Whence You keep
me so asleep
me remains
The most awakened
As if you have for me sent
Nyx, the Mother of Hypnos...
O how dying dyed Lethe wards
me sleeps in your unfelt felt dew,

And me gets awakened the same
By You, the Mother of Oneiroi, a dreamy Dame...

And that river Lethe wards me by You as if swims
O how you cast your gold on me as dimmed light dims...

Whence you Mother like a myth
On me falls like as a layer of mist,
me falls asleep comforted in your soft, The Lap,
O how You keep me in Your nightly dress enveloped...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...