Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Seeing You, early, as a rainbow...

Never thought
At an hour so early
You would arrive such
With your gold,
Your blue,
Pink red all merged
Together
As if a rainbow
You,
On me how you did sew
A cool
Much like my waking up
And taking the road non stop...

Seeing you
Your blue
White
Adorned by light
Of a rain filled bow
me just bowed...

Feeling your shine
On skin mine
Like colored palette
me
Be
Colored too...

And from there
As You by your calm
Dropped your inner moist on my palm
me realised
How the Helios bright
In you exist
In forms of drops
Of water...
Watery drops...
Scattering
Breaking
White
Hundreds of prism like
Into colors...
Vibrant...
Like a rainbow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...