Sunday, July 21, 2013

Like a non linear... By You...

Sometimes
More often so
me turns non linear
by You...

me turns non linear
sporadic
On skin...
Feeling
Dipping
Sinking...
Like rain...
Your magic
Non horizontal...
As descends...
Onto my soul,

Sometimes
Like a multifunction
As You operate
me finds
Your Holy Holy State
Sporadic
Like rain...

August company yours-
An Independence
And
Interdependence too...
Comes like future
Carrying the essence
Of this life...
And me flows
In Your river...
A country boat...
Avowed...

By faith
And love...

Sometimes
you
The blue n white
Transparent
To me send
Non linear dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...