Saturday, July 20, 2013

Aloha...You...

You
Love mine
Hawaiian kind
Breezy blue
With slight greenish hue...
O how you in me
Grow
Like a sapling of passion
Compassion combine...
And me churns
Only love love love
Like a chime..

O Aloha
Hawaiian music mine
How in me you flow
Like an ever generating magic show
And me grows never too young
Never too old,

O Aloha
Hawaiian chart singular mine
How you sow red flowers kind
As if me finds  every where blossom reddened blue,
Even through wires barbed and demonic dark serpentine,

And
me reaches out
Out every sphere
Like once a migratory dream shot up
To go higher higher only to your stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...