Sunday, June 16, 2013

You a Lyla... and me an Evan...

Sometimes...
got a feeling...
you...
my Lyla...
and
I
your son
Evan...

and you
search for me...
lost am i in a city...
carried away complete
by a savant like spirit...

but you know...
don't you?
i am no savant...

for you
i flee...
for you i laugh out in glee...
for you i find the Ethereal Goddess...
for you i land straight to Space...

and still
for you i drop down...
and like a traveler
i run the whole town...

for you...
In July
August find i...

for you
in spring
Autumn so much beauty
to me brings...

for you
mother so golden...
Lyla mine...
i in glory awesome shine...

{note: loosely based on a Kirsten Sheridan film 'August Rush' (2007) }

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...