Saturday, June 22, 2013

Un baiser s' il vous plait...

Dear...
This rain filled afternoon...
This cool tired me...
Living within you
And dreams carrying quite an awesome
Probability...
Of diluting time and space constraints...
This rainy screen french...
Why not I for once dress as another Gabriel?
And you for once at least
With Emilie your self fix...
And I propose a transcendence...
Which you like Emilie
Decline...
(Believing horizontal life line...
Much like her, Emilie, not knowing the happy trance...
Not knowing how to indulge in rain dance...)
Then with the star placed
On your bosom kept on rest...
I would you narrate...
A story...
Of not living a small life in a state of morbid sorry...

Dear...
Wish I could be
An Emmanuel
Who discovered
The beauty not as transient...
decadent fuel...
But as something Godly...
So Godly that it is unafraid
Of malice...

Wish you sent me that chalice
For me to bear...
Wish my voice silent
You could just in pitter patter on rooftop hear...

Wish just
A request from you as the only scope
'Un baiser s' il vous plait...'
As act of Faith...
And Hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...