Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pegasus me..a letter thought of...

'Dear
sometimes me
Dream of becoming
A Pegasus...

And you might think
It is too much
Of a dream...
Too much...
Fancy...

But tell me
If you rob me off
This fancy...
This dream...
This flight...
This divine white...
What would remain
Of me?
What would remain
Of you?

So ...
Let me be...
Asleep,
Forever-
In that dream...
A dream like a Pegasus one...
Born out of Medusa
And Poseidon...

Just let me be...
And please you stay...
The way you are...'

he thought of writing this letter
To her...
And thought of posting that too...

But it was too early a morn
And the windpost might never reach
Her windows still closed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...