Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So what we passed the travel time?

You're so sure of standing there
Its not that I ever did care...
babe I know you can never be mine
So what we passed the travel time?
Cooped up in a single hole
We passed half of a night and a day whole...
Go ahead babe you're so sure of standing there
A sparkle of sadness in your hair
I know you think you would never be mine
But not that's what I did ever mind...
Go ahead babe you're so sure of to do
Touching the layer of a sky so blue...
You can come dressed up for a date
With another chap you can cross my fate...
So what we passed the travel time?
I think I know you can never be mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...