Sunday, April 28, 2013

looking for YOU...

Every moment i live
i look for YOU...
in morning dew
accumulated on windshield
kissed by the springy dawn...
in my sleepy yawns
and also running speeding traffic less roads...

i look for YOU
in broad Billboards...
in horizontal white lines
where to stop...where upon roof lied a flowery vine...
in orchards of fruitful smell
in shops where dreams at bargain that cropped haired ol' man did sell...
in labyrinths of the city going round
and round like a puzzle...
in flow of coolest water from the muzzle
of a corporation tap...
thirsty me look for YOU
in every motoracing lap...

and YOU
the benign...the calm
the man with purest softest palm
just leave me amazed by your Signs...
YOU draw for me vertical builds
and also horizontal lines...
And then send me images of young kids cycling hard
on an empty street
YOU...
with fascination me leave jarred...
i wake up from sleep to a kingdom of the wakeful
i become wise and then to be the fool...

still YOU drive me through the hills and the plains
YOU send flowers on my bluish contact lens...

and
i just laugh at me...
and ask YOU silently
'what this YOU
so cheerful?
How YOU discovered me?
or is it ...i discovered YOU?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...