Sunday, March 3, 2013

the atonement...for you and me...

you sent me bouquets
and warm smiles...
and hugs and kisses...
in forms physical and metaphysical...
in shapes cool as a glass jar
of clean pure water...
scorched me dying of thirst knowing you well;
in alphabets so vegetable ones...
and like fruits on trays
glistening like the sky of noonday...
in pathways and alleys
in shirts mauve colored ones -Allen Solly's...
in hymns and harmonies...
in pandemonium...cacophonies...

but why?

you needed an atonement I guess...
a balm to calm your senses...
you needed that...
an atonement...flat!

I needed that too...
urgent and straight...
but i don't need to send you anything for that...
instead...i found a word...
Evolution!
That's my choice.
Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...