Sunday, March 31, 2013

on being absolutely neandarthal...

'okay...
I am then absolutely neanderthal
cranium as large as the modern
shape...
large legs and muscular nape
and by huge gigantic body mass
could any damn homo erectus
I can easily surpass...

but then where's the evolution thing?
If I was born out of Joachim's
Neander valley wide spread
Somewhere in Germany fossilised dead...
then where would I accomodate?
Books not bound by carbon dates?
Where could curious eyes
a neanderthal me possibly hide?

Evolution?
Answer me if you may
in which caves you instincts delayed?
where from compassion dropped?
how could you plant soft
understanding and precised skill?
how could you make me feel
the vapoury idea of the supreme one?
And a golden beauteous orb like sun?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...